PRIVACY, SHIPPING AND RETURNS POLICIES
OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfil the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalise your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To send you periodic emails with member-only offers and pre-sale exclusives (if you would no longer like to receive these emails, simply contact us at email@example.com or click ‘unsubscribe’ on one of our emails.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mails from us, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click ‘unsubscribe on one of our emails.
- We do not not sell, rent, give-away or share its e-mail addresses or other information with outside sources.
- We use information you provide about yourself or someone else when placing a merchandise order only to ship the merchandise and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We do not transfer your information overseas.
When you accept these terms and conditions we will automatically subscribe your email address to our member newsletter. This keeps you updated with new features, offers, promotions and partnerships. You can unsubscribe from this at any time of course, by simply contacting us at email@example.com or by clicking ‘unsubscribe on one of our emails.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by us or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by us.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at: Frances Lalor PO BOX 3488, NEWMARKET QLD AU 4051.
We use e-mail links located on this site to allow you to contact us directly via e-mail. We use the information provided in your e-mail to respond to your questions or comments. We may also store your comments for future reference.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
We do not disclose any personal identifiable information to any third parties without your approval. We would only disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so, or if you violate our Terms of Service.
GET IN TOUCH
If you have any questions, complaints, concerns or comments about privacy on our website, please send us a description of your concern via e-mail to email@example.com
Standard shipping rate within Australia is AU $7.45 and we charge 15c for handling.
All international orders are charged at a flat rate of AU $15. Orders are processed and shipped within 3-5 working days and generally delivered within 10 working days. We use Australia Post and Sendle.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
All items are quality controlled and checked for faults before they are dispatched to customers. However if you have a concern with a faulty or damaged item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receiving your order, so we can address this immediately for you. We are not obliged to provide a refund or replacement for a ‘change of mind’ request.
We recommend that you return the product (and they will need to be returned) via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit and therefore we advise you insure your parcel. Frances Lalor will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
Please include your original order number and name so we can track this back to your payment and issue any applicable refund.
Please post to:
PO Box 3488, Newmarket, QLD, 4051
We guarantee that the goods you receive from us will be of acceptable quality, fit for the purpose for which they are sold, match the description and sample of those goods on our website. Where an item has arrived damaged or faulty or does not meet the consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law, please let us know by emailing email@example.com
Where goods do not meet the consumer guarantees and there is a major failure in relation to the goods, you are entitled to the following remedies: a refund in relation to the goods purchased; a replacement product which is identical or of similar value if reasonably available; or compensation for the drop in value of the goods.
We may request to see your proof of purchase. If there is a minor failure in relation to the goods, we may elect to: provide a refund including shipping costs, replace the goods or repair the goods.